Scansatec technology portfolio consists of high quality products and solutions. Carefully selected partners meet the same high quality requirements as we have for our own business and services. Our partners share our vision, reliability, and excellence, and enthusiasm.
Arris is industry leader in many broadcasting and video delivery technologies. Scansatec is Arris partner in Nordics, and Baltic countries.
We are experts to help you with projects related to:
- Fiber optical network solutions (formerly known as Aurora Networks)
- CMTS and EPON terminals (Arris E6000 series)
- Wide selection of customer premises equipment - DOCSIS cable modems and gateways, ADSL and VDSL gateways, FTTH gateways, WiFi gateways, Wireless extenders, IPTV/OTT/DVB-C/T2/S2 set-top-boxes (STB)
- Complete end-to-end WiFi and ethernet network solutions
More about Arris: http://www.arris.com
Appear TV is right solution for every video Head-End need. Appear TV’s modular platform allows you to process each head-end function you may think of. Example implementations:
- DVB-S/S2 receiving
- IP receiving and IPTV streaming
- IP to QAM modulation (DVB-C)
- Encoding and transcoding from broadcast quality to adaptive multiscreen profiles
- EPG processing
Modular platform is fully IP-based supporting speeds up to 10 Gbps.
Visit AppearTV site (http://appeartv.com/modules) for detailed specifications of each module. Scansatec represents AppearTV in Finland and Baltic countries. Our experienced team helps you designing head-end and implement the latest features in video processing technologies. Contact our sales team for configurations and pricing.
More about AppearTV: http://appeartv.com
Full end-to-end solution of products covering all the monitoring and analysis needs of the broadcast and telecommunication industries
- With Bridge Technologies monitoring solution you can monitor the whole digital video chain from broadcaster to viewers device. Monitoring solution supports following standards:
- MPEG-2, MPEG-4/AVC/h.264, HEVC (h.265), OTT (HLS, HDS, MPEG-DASH)
- Bridgetech is ideal to monitor signals in IPTV, OTT, DVB-C, DVB-T, DVB-S
- With central intelligence and alarm “escalation” you are well aware of what is happening in your video network. With the latest Quality of Experience (QoE) technology you always know how you customers have experienced TV-services.
- With the input of Scansatec team Bridgetech has developed reporting solution to specifically match Finnish regulation requirements (Viestintävirasto M58 reports)
More about Bridgetech: www.bridgetech.tv
Ericsson products, services and solutions are enabling the telecom industry and other sectors to do better business, increase efficiency, improve the user experience and capture new opportunities. Scansatec is Ericsson partner focusing primarily in Television and Media Management solutions such as PayTV, Mobile TV, Cloud DVR, Multiscreen TV, VOD infrastructure, and Media Delivery Networks.
Read more about Ericsson Television solutions: https://www.ericsson.com/ourportfolio/telecom-operators/television-and-media-management
OpenVault is the market leader in collecting, managing and analyzing High-Speed Data usage from more operators than any other vendor in the world. OpenVaults easy-to-use, cloud-based platform provides operators with multipurpose, full-service, one-stop shop technology solutions.
OpenVault is your toolset to analyse Big Data and customer behaviour. All data is processed real-time to allow proactive customer care. OpenVault suite includes customer care tools for helpdesk and for technicians visiting customer home.
Scansatec represents OpenVault in Nordics and Baltic countries.
Read more about OpenVault: http://openvault.com
Scansatec is focusing on Technicolor Connected Home solutions. Connected Home includes video devices and broadband devices along with IoT and software solutions. Technicolor’s wide range of CPE includes:
- Cable modems and gateways (DOCSIS 3.0 and DOCSIS 3.1)
- Telco gateways (xDSL, fiber, ethernet, LTE)
- Set-top-boxes (Satellite STB, Cable STB, OTT STB, IPTV STB)
Technicolor cutting-edge video technology helps Service Providers create new content experiences. Technicolor's innovative approach ranges from 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range and DOCSIS/EuroDOCSIS integration to antenna design and open software.
Find more about Technicolor:
Since its establishment in 1983 Corning Cabelcon has been the fastest growing coaxial connector manufacturer in Europe and today they are Europe’s largest supplier of coaxial connectors and accessories for CATV. Scansatec represents Corning Cablecon in Nordics and Baltic countries with our mutual history going back 25 years. Scansatec is your expert in coaxial connections.
Read more about Corning Cablecon: www.corning.com
Technetix is our partner in RF passives segment. Technetix is the major European provider of products used in the final mile of broadband cable networks and their headend and access network products enable them to offer solutions end to end. People within Technetix have a deep understanding of hybrid fibre coax technology and their products play a critical role in enabling network subsystems and components to deliver broadband services to consumers in the best possible way. Not only can Technetix deliver significant capital and operational savings to their customers, their patented, custom designed product solutions help them address their network issues.
More about Technetix: https://en-us.technetix.com
VECTOR TECHNOLOGIES is aimed to meet fast growing demand of telecommunication market for dedicated solutions in the field of fixed access. We focus on excellent recognition of challenges and conditions of the customer side, to maximize their business efficiency and profitability. Full control over the design and development process guarantee the most suitable solutions, adjusted to the individual operator’s challenges. Scansatec represents Vector in Nordics and Baltic countries with focus in cable TV products such as RF amplifiers and nodes, Vector Ingress Guard systems (VIG), and Head-End solutions. Vector manufacturing facilities are located in Europe which allows us to enjoy rapid delivery times.
Read more about Vector: http://vectortechnologies.com
Scansatec is Cisco partner in Video product portfolio.
- Cisco DCM
- Cisco ROSA family (ROSA EM, ROSA VSM, ROSA SIM)
- VOD and multiscreen solutions
- Optical and HFC solutions
More about Cisco: http://www.cisco.com
InCa IT has been engaged in software development since 1998. Their product the InCa Network Management System is a cost-effective solution for small and medium-sized ISPs. InCa NMS is capable of managing different technologies at the same time and it enables our customers to maintain the IP network, clients and terminal nodes, to monitor the network status, to control the internet traffic and helps error prevention and detection. InCa NMS software is ideal for DOCSIS provisioning and DHCP server use.
Read more about INCA: http://www.inca.hu